<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Ronan and I aren't in sync this week. He's trying to crawl, so he keeps lunging and then bonking his head. Ouch. So I can't leave him alone on the (hardwood) floor. So there's not a whole lot getting done in the Kelly-Park household.

And we're still struggling with sleep issues. He was sick last week, which threw his sleeping schedule off.

So no awards for motherhood this week. Sometimes it's really hard. Who knew that you could be so annoyed by your own baby?? Repeat after me: It's only a phase. And sometimes I think he must be really annoyed by me, too. Ronan: I don't *want* to have my diaper changed right now. C'mon momma, let's play!

I'm thinking things might get better for awhile once he can crawl. Or maybe not...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?