<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

So we survived another night. And I've begun napping with Ronan in the afternoons so that I'm a sane momma.

I think the hard thing is that I've worked so hard to be this attachment Momma. And now, what? I deny him the bond I've loved so hard for, because it's not convenient for me to be there at night? Try explaining *that* to an eight-month old who's barely spent two hours apart from his momma in his whole life! And he's such a beautiful, gentle, fun-loving spirit. So I'm thinking of it as trying to gently stretch the boundaries. If only Ronan thought Daddy's soothing was as good as Momma's boobs!

But this, too, shall pass. He's almost crawling -- the first of many trips away from me...

I have confidence that Ronan and I will work this out.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?